W FIRM LTD is a private limited company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 12276128, and addressed in London at 86-90 Paul Street, EC2A 4NE.
What data do we collect?
W FIRM LTD collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide W FIRM LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. How will we use your data?
W FIRM LTD collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order requests, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers & information we think you will find valuable.
At present, W FIRM LTD will not share your data with third-party organizations or partner companies. If that becomes the case in the future, you will be previously notified.
How do we store your data?
W FIRM LTD securely stores your data at GoDaddy. We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
W FIRM LTD will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
You have the right at any time to stop W FIRM LTD from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
W FIRM LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request W FIRM LTD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that W FIRM LTD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request W FIRM LTD to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that W FIRM LTD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that W FIRM LTD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to W FIRM LTD’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that W FIRM LTD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 208 016 2283.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – W FIRM LTD uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
• Advertising – W FIRM LTD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, sorne of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us